Can you find where Fred Beleri of Greece differs from Milan Radoicic of Serbia?
I have been listening for three days with amazement to the "Patriots" of Albania who scream about the attacks of Serbia, but who lower their panties in front of Greece!
Patriotism in Albania is slightly different than in Kosovo. Although there are some commonalities in some parts of society.
Let's say in Albania there are people who love Berisha more than Albania, just like in Kosovo there are people who criticized Albin Kurti, they equate it to: "You don't love Kosovo, if you don't love the president."
Pra e përbashkëta është që shqiptarët pjesërisht duan më shumë partinë sesa Kosovën dhe Shqipërinë.
Gjithsesi ka disa specifika që shqiptarët e Shqipërisë mbeten larg ndjeshmërisë patriotike krahasuar me shqiptarët e Kosovës. Ndoshta komunizmi i bëri shqiptarët në Shqipëri “internacionalist” dhe pushtimi në veri i bëri “nacionalist”.
Për ta ilustruar po marr dy personazhe që kanë kërcënuar seriozisht me bandat e tyre integritetin territorial të Kosovës dhe Shqipërisë:
Milan Radoiçiç dhe Fredi Beleri respektivisht mbështeten nga Beogradi dhe Athina për pretendimet territoriale në veri të Kosovës dhe jug të Shqipërisë.
- të dy kanë marr pjesë në sulme ushtarake respektivisht njëri kundër pavarësisë Kosovës dhe tjetri kundër Shqipërisë,
- të dy janë të votuar nga minoriteti serb dhe grek,
- të dy kanë formacione politike në Kuvend,
- both are financed from abroad: from Serbia and Greece,
- both have been suspected and investigated for crimes,
- both aim at the Serbization of Kosovo and the Hellenization of Albania,
- both have the support of the Serbian and Greek Orthodox churches,
- both aim at the autonomy of municipalities inhabited by Serbs and Greeks in Kosovo and Albania,
- Beleri was investigated for the murder of 3 Albanian soldiers at the border, while Radoicic for the murder of an Albanian policeman.
The differences with these processes are the different "patriotic" turbulences that Tirana has from Pristina:
- Prishtina put the lead to them, Albania put them in as mayor
- In Kosovo, not a single Albanian can vote for Radoicic, in Albania, thousands of Berisha and Meta militants voted for Fredi Beler as president.
- In Kosovo, Radoicic's people have been declared a terrorist organization, while in Albania the opposition declared Fred Beler a hero and a political prisoner.
- In Kosovo, the opposition united with Albin Kurti against Radoicic, in Albania the opposition united with Fred Beleri against Rama.
In order not to prolong the change of patriots in Kosovo in contrast to Albania is this.
Hashim Thaçi came out of prison in favor of Kosovo, against Radoicic of Serbia.
In Albania, Berisha and Meta form an alliance with Beleri of Greece to overthrow the Albanian government.
Can you imagine if today's Kosovo opposition lined up in favor of Radoicic's Serbian gang to overthrow Albin Kurti?
No, it does not happen that they love the state more than power. Against Serbia they are together.
This is the difference with the spies of Albania.