Unimaginable is the tragedy that happened at a wedding in the Iraqi city of Nineveh, where the place caught fire, and as a result 114 people lost their lives, and 150 others were injured.
Among the dead is the newly married couple, while hundreds of people are reported to have been present when the fire broke out. At least 50 of the injured are in critical condition.
A video from another corner of the bar shows the origin of the fire.
As it can be seen in the picture, the cause was the fireworks that set fire to the giant lampshade in the center of the bar.
Most of the injured have either burns or smoke inhalation.
"We couldn't see anything. We couldn't breathe, we didn't know how to get out," said 17-year-old Rania Waad, who was invited to the wedding.
In a statement, Iraq's civil defense agency said the building contained pallets "made of highly flammable materials in violation of all safety regulations."
Safety standards in Iraq's construction and transport sectors are often flouted and the country's infrastructure is in disrepair after decades of conflict, regularly the scene of fires and fatal accidents.