The investigation into the copying of TIMS, the former director of IT in the State Police is left under 'house arrest'!

2024-04-12 14:08:22Aktualitet SHKRUAR NGA REDAKSIA VOX
PHOTO: Ervin Muça

Ervin Muça, the head of IT in the State Police who was suspended after suspicions that he interfered in the TIMS system, appeared in court today, where he was placed under "house arrest".

He stated again that he only did his duty and did not commit any violation.

"It's all a media speculation, the court will confirm this, I didn't copy any data, it's all according to the procedures, I plead not guilty. Let justice judge," he said.

The investigation of the capital's prosecutor's office has proven that the last change in TIMS happened after midnight on August 3rd, specifically at 1:49 a.m. Meanwhile, it has been specified moment by moment what five people did during the eight hours, among them employees of other institutions and the suspended director Ervin Muça, under house arrest by court decision.

Excerpts from the SPAK file:

The suspicious operation for the extraction of data from TIMS occurred on August 2, 2023, starting at 5:46 p.m. of this date until 1:49 p.m. on August 3, 2023. In the fascicle of the investigation of the accusation, it is stated how Besjan Tonuzi and Ervin Muça, both directors, entered the offices of the directorate under investigation with the card of the subordinate Ljubica Dervishaj.

In the beginning, it is proven that Besjan Tonuzi, the director of systems security, together with the citizen Klodian Mazarin, the sector manager, at AKSHI, as well as a woman identified with the initials M.SH, who is not employed by the directorate under investigation, entered the directorate. . A minute later they appear in the office of the director of technology and information Ervin Muça and further from the TIMS server reviews, the last change was implemented at 1.39 minutes to the user 'oracle'.

For SPAK's expert report, which proves why the hack up should not have been carried out, the court issued a restraining order decision because, as explained, the exposure of the data could seriously endanger the security of the servers.

The prosecution declares that it has questioned six people, while on the seized 'hard disk', exported files have been found, just like those of the server's database.